SOD CUTTER, 18" GAS POWERED
Additional Information+++ THIS ITEM CAN BE PICKED UP AT THE HUDSON LOCATION +++
A sod cutter is used to remove, relocate or reposition good sections of lawn (sod) to areas you would like to use the grass. Sod cutters are used to cut in new flower or garden beds and use the sod to replace worn grass areas.
Our sod cutter will cut 18" wide strips of grass 2 1/2" deep and to any length you need. You simply cut the sod with the sod cutter, roll it up and then lay it out in the new area.
Clutch/Brake lever for ease in unloading machine backwards from truck or trailer
• Cutting blade makes 20 cutting strokes per second / 1200 per minute
• Adjusts to cut sod up to 2.5” deep
• Four front knobby tread drive wheels ensure better traction and eliminate dirt build up
• 1-3/8” cutting stroke is up to 50% longer than competitive models
++ SpecifIcations ++
Dimensions: 34" H x 24" W x 58" L
Cutting Dimensions: 18" W x 2.5" D
Engine: Honda® GX240
Weight: 340 lbs.
* Please call us with any questions you may have about our sod cutter 18 inch gas powered in Framingham & Hudson Massachusetts, serving MetroWest and Middlesex County since 1874.